This page explains how to add a stretched background image to a new post or page on your Clever WordPress site.
- When editing your Post or Page, look below the editing area to see the section labelled 'Full Screen Background Image'.
- Click the 'Choose Image' button
- Are you adding a new backgroundimage that is not already stored in your site? Use the 'From Computer' tab & click 'Select Files' to upload a new file, then continue with the next step.
- Use the 'Media Library' tab to find the image you wish to use - click its 'Show' label.
- The various image attributes (like Description, etc) are displayed. Simply choose 'Full Size' then 'Insert into Post'.
- Type an image name if one does not exist.
- Click 'Update' as usual (top right) and 'View Post' to see how this will look.
Repeat to replace the image later.